Dark circles represent a problem and they rob us of brilliance. These areas of discolouration under the eyes appear for several reasons: fatigue, prolonged exposure to sunlight, lack of iron, vitamin K and vitamin B12, smoking, caffeine, dehydration, stress, liver or kidney disorders, etc. These are just some causes that may favor darkening under the eye area.
Beyond makeup tricks, you can combat dark circles with natural treatments.
Here are some of them:
- Milk – soak two cotton pads in milk and apply them on the dark circles. The lactic acid in milk reduces the dark color and contributes to deflation the zone.
- Green tea – it is a great remedy for skin rejuvenation. Keep it the refrigerator and apply it as compresses on tired eyes, three times a week.
- Tomato juice – it could help in the fight with dark circles because it seems that it has the ability to brighten the skin tone and give luminosity.Read More
- Egg white – egg white can reduce inflammation and stimulate blood circulation to the skin. To get rid of dark circles and bags under the eyes, apply a well-beaten egg white on the affected area and leave it there for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse your face with warm water.
- Almond oil and olive oil – these oils are very nourishing for the skin and can visibly reduce dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes. They nourish and hydrate the skin and have a beneficial antioxidant effect. Massage the area around your eyes with these oils every night and you will get rid of dark circles in a few days.